Available plug: EU, US, UK, CN, AU.
With outside AC cable
Four independent charging channels.
Quick and slow charging sele
1. Input: AC 230V 50HZ
2. Output: C/D/AA/AAA
Fast: 1.2V X4 DC 260mA
Slow: 1.2V X4 DC 130mA
3.Discharge current: 260-380mA
4. Electroscope current: 35-55mA
1. Place1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries in the charger slots as
indicated by the polarity symbols (+/-).
- Choose Quick or slow for charging.
- Switch on the electrical source, the corresponding LED indicator
light will on.
- There is a switch on the top of the charger: “CHA” for charge.
“TEST” for electroscope and “DISC” for discharge.
- Switch to “CHA” for charging.
- Take out the battery when finish charging.
- It is standard charger, it will not be cut off automatically and
the LED color will not change after full charged. So please
Calculate the charging time before charging according to the below
Charging time (H) = 1.3 × battery capacity (mAh)
Charging current (mA)
- Electroscope function: Only the first slot has electroscope
function.Switch to “TEST” to check the 1.5V or 1.2V battery power. Put the
battery in the first slot on the left, judge by the brightness of
indicator, the lighter indicate more power. (Note: This function
can operate whether power connect or not)
- Discharge function: Four slots have discharge function.Switch to “DISC” , put the Ni-Cd battery in the any slot and start
discharge the battery. When the LED turn off means full discharged.
(Note: This function can operate whether power connect or not)
(from left to right)
Power connected(no battery)
Charging Time Table:
Charging Time(Quick) H
Charging Time(Slow) H
- The new rechargeable battery can be the best condition after using
for two or three times, but must recharge again if over one week.
- There will be heat on the battery’s surface during charging; it
will cool down after battery full.